Monday, October 26, 2009

nothing better

For those of you who have wanted to see pictures, here are a few. Brett has still been commuting to work in Vernal and I've been substitute teaching and tutoring as much as I can.... throw in a few BYU football games, the Yankees winning the Pennant and being 26 1/2 weeks pregnant, things are good and time is flying by. I can't believe our little girl will be here so soon, we can't wait to meet her, there will be nothing better. We love where we're living and have met some amazing people.


This is up in the Uintah mountains over Labor Day.



Pretty day, but horrible game against TCU :(


He hates this sweater, but it keeps him warm :)



I'm about 25 weeks in both of these pictures

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Mal you are do darn cute. It's good to hear that you guys are doing great. Hope I can see you again soon!

larissa said...

so I noticed that the body shot pictures were a whole lot smaller than the hiking picture. I was hoping for the jumbo size picture.

Whitney said...

You are completely adorable. Brittany said that you stopped in to see me at school a few weeks ago and I was gone! Darn it! So excited for your happy news.

Jenna Marie said...

Mally... You are just so darn Gorgeous! You look beautiful!! Thanks for updating!!! :) LOVE YA!!

Buzz and Camille said...

I love your green dress!!! Where are you guys living?

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

AH!! Beautiful Mallory!~ I am so glad I sometimes blog hop and found you!! And perfect timing, you're prego!! HOW WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you, it's been fun to look at your blog and see your fun pictures of your life and adventures! ...Can I use any more exclamation marks?! Ok really, our blog is shellyandgarrett.blogspot, I hope your little bun is doing well, you are going to be the best mommy. You're just so happy and sweet, lucky husband :) Again, I'm so glad I found you & get to keep in touch with you!

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

You look so cute Mal! I'm so excited for you guys..your going to have the cutest looking baby ever :)