Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maya's Blessing, the big move, etc.



Maya's blessing day, March 7, 2010
We really wanted to bless her in our home ward in Salt Lake before we moved. We met some incredible friends there and will really miss it. It was an amazing day and Maya did so well. She didn't cry at all and looked at her daddy during the whole blessing. We had so many family members and friends come to support her. It was a beautiful and very perfect day.


Hanging out in the crib while we were moving out.

She loves her AntHil! It was convenient having a lot of family around for the blessing to help with the big move to Vernal!!!
I just love her little body.
She starts school next week.... :)

She sucks her wrist and fingers sometimes...the thumb was a one time thing, I think. I almost died, it was so cute.

Gotta love her
Seven weeks old! She was so excited about it :) She smiles and talks to us all the time. It is so much fun. She has the funniest personality.

Brett has heard back from almost all of the graduate schools, and he's been accepted to BYU, University of Albany, NY, one in California and the London School of Economics. We have some big decisions to make and are so excited. We will be moving to one of these places this fall, or late summer.
We're letting Maya decide :)

8 comments:

Camille said...

Sounds fun! Buzz and I are moving to LA in May... What part of California? That is my vote so we can hang out!

Becki said...

oh my lands, she is so stinkin cute. and i think she looks JUST LIKE YOU! i can totally see you in her. congrats on all those schools! and keep in touch. love you girl!

Kyler and Hillary said...

Mallory, she is the spitting image of you! I love it, she is sooo darling. What a cute family

Chris or Jackie said...

Hi Mal, Brett and Maya,

Its great to see a happy family.

Are you in to Family History? I am researching the Searl(e)(s) in England and notice a family likeness in Brett's pictures. Further information by e-mail if you are interested.

Regards

Chris Searl in England
chris@searlfamily.name
www.searlfamily.name

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

She is soooooo cute! I love that he got into the London School of Economics. That is amazing. I can't wait to hear what you decide. I have a friend in town until Sunday so call me soon. xoxo

{larissa} said...

and your life rocks! congrats on the exciting and wonderful things in your life! let me guess, you'll miss provo too much so you're staying in Provo

Amber said...

Oh my gosh mal, this is Amber Astle, now Menasco, I cant believe this!! You are married and have a baby! I am so happy for you:) I am also so grateful that I stole your blog off Hillary's blog haha, I hope you don't mind. I hope we can stay in contact!

Ashley and Andy B said...

Oh Mal she is so CUTE! I am so happy for you guys!