Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little Papaya

(Sorry these pictures are out of order)



Sometimes she has a hard time opening both eyes at once.


Gotta love that smile and that belly!
She has daddy's bottom lip :)
She loves her hands and always folds them. This was on her way to her first doctor's appointment. Just over a week old.



Maya Elizabeth Searle was born on February 2nd. She was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. It's taken me a while to post anything because we had a rough start with her spending the first week of her life in the NICU. She's home now and doing so well! Here are some newborn pics from the hospital and after we came home. She is so much fun and smiles all the time.

We're still waiting to hear back from graduate schools to see where our lives are headed. Meanwhile, we're waiting it out in Vernal.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

congratulations mal! she is so beautiful and what a cute name! glad you guys are doing well.

{larissa} said...

maya papaya? that's the best nick name I've ever heard!
I like her tiny bow.

Buzz and Camille said...

I LOVE HER HAIR!!!!

Becki said...

she is beautiful! and she has so much hair! congratulations, i'm glad she's home safe now.

Jenna Marie said...

I'm lovin' the "Maya Papaya" name too! :) And she's totally rockin' that hair!! She's so adorable! I hope I can see her in person soon! :)