Monday, September 13, 2010

Countdown UK: 1 week

We officially leave for London in one week. To sum up things going on around here: crazy! I'm really excited to be there, not so much for the journey...(a 7-month old crawling baby who doesn't like to snuggle and is into anything and everything within her reach doesn't make for a relaxing plane ride.)

An adventure awaits...

I'm more than ready to get away. I feel as though we've been in limbo since I found out I was pregnant. Now this is the first big step we're making as a family and I couldn't be happier. I even have a little papaya to keep me company while Brett slaves away at school. All I have to say is that I'm so grateful that my husband is a hard worker and is willing to do what it takes to provide for our family. He really is quite amazing and I consider myself so lucky.

On another note...Maya's world has been vastly expanding. She now can crawl and loves to discover new things. It is awesome watching her eyes light up from the most random things (i.e. a vent on the kitchen floor).

At just 7 months old Maya...
rode her first horse with cousin Colton;
saw her first BYU football game, and
can legally enter the United Kingdom;

This girl has been busy!





Until next time, from over the ocean...

6 comments:

larissa said...

welcome back to being the random American living overseas.
I'm sure it will be extra sweet having Maya with you this time around!
Good on you

Natalie DeVore said...

boy did that passport remind me of the good ol' days of the TO! haha. So excited for you to move to London. What an adventure :-)

Brittany said...

Maya is so cute!!! I'm excited for you. Hope the journey goes well.

Jenna Marie said...

She's getting more and more beautiful every month Mal! I just love her! How cute is her little passport! Sheesh... She's ahead of me... I've never even had one! :) This is going to be so great for your little family! I'm so excited for you! Good luck on the plane ride! Luv ya!!

Camille said...

Hope your flight and everything went smoothly!!! I'm so jealous you'll be in Europe again. Enjoy!!

Melissa Tiek said...

Good luck in Europe Mal! I hope the flight went okay. By the way...yes I found you when I was blog stalking. :)