Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday & Smores

My birthday was this past Monday, February 23rd, and I turned 23! It was a great day. Brett brought home some very delicious dessert and tulips that hadn't blossomed yet so I can enjoy them open and grow.



My mom also sent me a box full of goodies: Mamma Mia, Mango Mandarin Body Cream, Reeses Hearts, Sweet Tart Gummy Hearts, and more. Thanks Mom!


The other day we decided to make smores. We roasted the marshmallows on our electric stove (which was tricky) and found some crackers with chocolate already on them! They turned out very tasty.

2 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Ahhh... He's so sweet. :) Looks like you had a great golden birthday! I even saw lots of Gold in the wrappings and such. :) I was hoping as well that this little girl would make her debut on your birthday... but she wanted her own day I guess- :). If she doesn't come in this next week though, we're for sure having her on March 5th! I'm SOOO excited! Love ya- Again: Happy Birthday! :)

Whitney said...

Mal! I had forgotten that you guys started a blog. I have loved reading about your adventures even though I was practically drooling with envy. What an experience! Oh, and Happy happy birthday!